Board of Directors
The University Prep Schools system is supported by two active boards of directors.
DETROIT 90/90 Board of Directors
- Vincent DeAngelis, Chair
- Marcus Ways
- Francis Resendes
Public School Academies of Detroit Board of Directors
- Joseph Aristeo, Board President
- John Cleary, Board Vice President
- Keith W. Cooley, Board Treasurer and CAO
- Denise J. Lewis, Board Secretary
- Edward M. Parks
- Kyle Chandler
- Karen L. Obsniuk, PH.D
- Rick Rogers
- Mike Schmidt
PSAD Board Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from Noon – 2:00pm @ UPAD HS, MS 485 West Milwaukee St.
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm @ UPSM HS 2664 Franklin St.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time -Conference Call. View the Meeting Notice Here.
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 from 5:00 – 7:00pm @ UPAD HS, MS 485 West Milwaukee St.
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from Noon – 2:00pm @ UPA HS 610 Antoinette St.
Please note that the date, time, and location of the Public School Academy meetings are subject to change from what is posted on the schools’ website. For final date, time, and location of the PSAD Board meetings, please check the meeting notice that is posted, at
least 10 days prior to the meeting, at any of the school entrances.
To request a copy of board meeting minutes please contact Detroit 90/90 at 313. 887.1613.
NOTE: Any person with a disability who needs accommodation for participation in meetings should contact Peter Webster at 248.433.7513 to request assistance. Pursuant of Michigan Open Meetings Act, Act No. 267 of the Public Acts of 1976, being Sections 15.261 of the Michigan Compiled Laws. A copy of the meeting minutes are available for public inspection, by contacting Peter Webster at (248) 433-7513, 8 business days after meeting for proposed minutes and 5 business days for approved minutes. The Academy shall comply with subtitle A of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Public Law 101-336, 42 USC § 12101 et seq or any successor law. The Academy shall comply with subtitle A of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Public Law 101-336, 42 USC § 12101 et seq or any successor law.
Public School Academies of Detroit (PSAD) • 600 Antoinette, Detroit MI 48202 • Phone: (248) 433-7513 • Fax: (248) 433-7274