In memory of those from the U Prep Community who lost their battle against the COVID-19 virus, we have dedicated a page in memoriam. Here, the memory of their precious lives will remain.
- Skylar Herbert, Kindergartener – UPA Elementary (Mark Murray campus) ❤️
- Mr. Brian Darrell, father of a 12th grade scholar at UPAD High School ❤️
- Ms. Laneeka Barksdale, mother of a 12th grade scholar at UPAD High School ❤️
- Mr. Jim Esmond, cousin of a UPAD Elementary School Crew Member ❤️
- Ms. Carrolle Harris, grandmother of a UPSM Elementary School scholar ❤️
- Darrin Cato, Cousin of UPAD High School Crew Member ❤️
- Marlowe Stoudamire , Father of UPSM Elementary School scholar ❤️
- Dobie Gainey, Family Friend of UPAD High School Crew member ❤️
- Darrin Adams, Classmate of UPSM Elementary School Crew Member ❤️
- Mr. Dennis Haynes, Uncle of UPAD Middle School Crew Member ❤️
- Ms. Brenda Ann Jones, Cousin of UPSM Elementary School Crew Member ❤️
- Dorothy Hunter, Mother of UPSM Middle School scholar ❤️
- Patricia A. Brooks, Grandmother of UPSM Middle School scholars ❤️
- Lionel Gilkes, Grandfather of UPSM Elementary School scholar ❤️
- Terry L. Rush, Grandfather of UPSM Middle School Scholar ❤️
- Alphonso Brown, Uncle of UPSM Elementary School scholar ❤️
- Jermaine Hill, Father of UPA Elementary School (Mark Murray Campus) scholar ❤️
- Robert Sally, Uncle of UPSM Middle School Crew Member ❤️
- Camielya Bush, Cousin of UPSM Middle School Crew Member ❤️
- Lawrence Mitchell, Uncle of UPAD Middle School scholar ❤️
Join us, in tribute, as we remember the lives lost in the U Prep Community. Take a few minutes with your family and create a red heart to display in one of the windows in your home. You can also show your support on your social media pages by posting the heart emoji ❤️, followed by the hashtag #ourhearts2U.
Should you wish to honor a loved one from the U Prep community on this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to include their name and relationship to the community.
We lend our deepest sympathies and a wish for healed hearts to all. Our work will continue in their honor. We are Crew!