- Focus on helping students by focusing on academic, personal/social, and career goals.
- Provide academic advising and intervention to ensure students are given equal opportunities to be successful.
- Connect families and students with community and school resources to meet their needs.
- Assist students with post-secondary goals including employment, military enlistment, trade/technical education, or college selection.
- Explore interests, abilities, and values to facilitate career development.
- Abide by the American School Counseling Association’s Code of Ethics and rules of confidentiality.
University Prep Academy School Code: 231227
University Prep Science and Math School Code: 230922
University Prep Art and Design School Code: 230824