Join Our Team
Explore Teaching At U Prep Schools!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about how you can become a certified teacher and teach at U Prep Schools in Detroit.
As one of Detroit’s oldest and largest charter schools serving over 4,800 children in grades K-12, our mission is to ensure students achieve success in life. We do this through state-of-the-art schools, a community committed to its culture, a safe and nurturing environment that is ripe for learning, and a team of faculty and staff who are committed to helping children to reach their full potential.
If you have a Bachelor’s Degree and would love to make an impact in the life of a child, then connect with us to learn more about U Prep Schools and how you can become a certified teacher in just 18 months!
Our resource-rich learning community boasts a 92% employee retention rate and is committed to ensuring employee success through peer mentorship programs, professional development, and more.
Our PERKS Package
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package that provides options to meet the individual life needs of our crew members.
- A comprehensive retirement plan that includes a 6% match to help our crew reach their retirement goals.
- Additional bonus opportunities are available to our crew throughout the year.
- A generous PTO/vacation plan plus additional “no school days” to ensure the well being of our crew.
- We encourage continuing education through professional development and a tuition assistance program.
- We agree that pets are an extension of our families and offer pet insurance to help ensure their health and well being.
- Legal services and credit card protection assistance programs are available to help our crew when needed.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Get More Information!
To speak with a representative from U Prep Schools, please complete the form below.
Meet Some Of Our Staff
I love our scholars and families! I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by some of the most driven and innovative people in education.